Joshua H. Frisbie is a premises liability litigation attorney at the Titusville, Florida office of Morgan & Morgan, P.A. He is a graduate of California State University, Northridge, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, magna cum laude. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Michigan State University College of Law.
After being admitted to the California and Florida bar, he accepted a position with the Office of the Public Defender for the 18th Judicial Circuit. Over the next several years, he gained extensive litigation experience in his advocacy of the most vulnerable members of society and completed more than 70 jury trials. He continued his pursuit of justice at a boutique personal injury law firm where he litigated cases involving motor vehicle crashes, premises liability, wrongful death, traumatic brain injuries, civil forfeitures, child abuse within Florida's foster care system, and others.
Joshua is actively involved in the legal community, with memberships in the Brevard County Bar Association, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Brevard County Young Lawyers Division, and Florida Justice Association. In his free time, he enjoys painting, woodworking, and spending time with family.
- California State University
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Association for Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Brevard County Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Justice Association
- California Bar
- Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida