Joe Parrish, Jr. was born and raised in Central Florida. He received his Bachelor's Degree from Florida State University, his Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law, and his Master of Laws from The George Washington University Law School.
Mr. Parrish's legal experience ranges from working for large international firms in Washington, D.C. all the way to owning and operating his own small personal injury practice in Auburndale, Florida. However, he currently dedicates his entire practice to battling insurance companies, and assisting the people/businesses of the Florida Keys as they recover from the devastation they've experienced in the wake of Hurricane Irma. Mr. Parrish has additional experience litigating complex business matters between large corporations in state and federal courts (including maritime jurisdiction), resolving employment disputes, and counselling the injured as they seek redress for personal injuries.
Joe Parrish, Jr. is licensed to practice in all state courts within the State of Florida, as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Mr. Parrish is a tenacious competitor who hates to lose, and is standing by to provide counsel regarding your insurance claim.
- Insurance Disputes
- Hurricane Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
Awards & Recognitions
- The 49th Annual Transportation Law Institute – Houston, Texas – Panel Presentation: One if by Land, Two if by Sea: The Latest on MAP 21, Safely Transporting Food, Ocean Carriage & Hello Cuba!
- The Florida Bar
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama (pro hac vice)
- Tenth Circuit Young Lawyers Section (former Treasurer, 2013 – 2014)
- The Florida Bar International Law Section
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Section
- Willson American Inn of Court (2012 – 2014)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- Young & International Transportation Lawyers Association, Member
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C. - Master of Laws (LL.M.), International and Comparative Law
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan - Juris Doctor
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution, Malibu, California - Certificate of Dispute Resolution Program
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology