Isaac is a litigation attorney and practices personal injury cases in state and federal courts.
Before joining Morgan & Morgan, Isaac was a prosecutor in western Kentucky and a litigation attorney in a Louisville, Kentucky plaintiffs’ law firm.
Isaac grew up in Dallas, Texas before obtaining his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa. He then went on to graduate from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law.
In his free time, Isaac enjoys cheering for Alabama football and Texas Rangers baseball, volunteering, and spending time with friends and family.
- Personal Injury
- Western District of Kentucky
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Leadership Louisville - Ignite Louisville Class of ‘18
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa; B.S. in Commerce and Business Administration
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law; J.D.