Amar, Charles vs Swap Shop Rentals, Swap Shop and Anthony Crawford
Ian Boettcher is a civil trial lawyer. His practice is devoted to handling cases involving personal injury and wrongful death, representing clients who are injured due to the negligence of persons and corporations. He handles all types of serious personal injury and wrongful death cases including automobile, trucking, motorcycle, pedestrian, and slip/trip and fall accidents.
Mr. Boettcher graduated in 2000 from the College of William and Mary, where he was a member of the varsity tennis team. He then obtained his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law and has been a member of the Florida Bar since 2003. Mr. Boettcher started his career as an assistant public defender for four years where he was able to gain invaluable trial experience. Thereafter, he transitioned to civil law and first began defending truck drivers and motor carriers, which enabled him to gain a unique understanding of how insurance companies defend personal injury claims. Since 2010, Mr. Boettcher has focused on pursuing justice on behalf of victims of personal injury and wrongful death.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Business Administration/Finance, 2000
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Florida Justice Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Awards and Recognitions
- Florida SuperLawyers Rising Stars 2012-2018