Grant Kuvin was born in Coral Gables, Florida in 1976. He graduated from Florida State University in 1998 with a degree in Finance and worked as a financial analyst for a local bank in Miami until 2000 when he decided that he wanted to pursue his dream and go to law school. He graduated from Stetson University College of Law in 2003, moved to Orlando, Florida and worked for a large firm representing doctors, hospitals, nurses and insurance companies in medical malpractice and other types of more general trial work. Mr. Kuvin continued on this course until 2008 when he decided to use his past experience to represent the rights of the people of Florida in their personal injury and medical malpractice actions.
Mr. Kuvin worked in Morgan & Morgan’s Orlando office until 2014 when he moved to Jacksonville to manage the Medical Malpractice Department for all of North Florida. Since moving to North Florida he and his family have become active members of the local community, regularly delivering meals to the elderly and books to children.
Having tried Malpractice cases throughout the entire state of Florida, Mr. Kuvin understands the time and attention that these complex cases require. In addition, he knows it’s important to never lose sight of the emotional toll they can take on the families. But having a voice in a daunting healthcare industry can change not only one client’s life, but can potentially help save the lives of many future patients - and that can make a world of difference to us all.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
|$1,017,000.00 Verdict||Wabnitz v. Sider||Medical Malpractice||2013|
Wabnitz v. Sider
Verdict - 2013
- Florida Bar
- Middle District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Bar & Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section/Division
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Health Law Section
- Volunteer Orange County Guardian Ad Litem
- Board of Directors of Florida Justice Association
- Florida State University, B.S. in Finance - August 1994 - August 1998
- Stetson University College of Law - August 2000 - May 2003