Gina Kimmel was born and raised in Orlando, Fl. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Central Florida in Interdisciplinary Studies. She then attended Barry University School of Law where she was the Vice Justice of the Moot Court Honors Board, Managing Editor of The Barry Law Child and Family Law Journal, and a Dean’s Fellow.
While in law school, Ms. Kimmel participated in a certified legal internship program with The Office of the State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit. During her time with the State, she represented the citizens of Orange County handling numerous jury trials and motion hearings. She also interned for circuit court Judge Donald A. Myers, Jr. and federal Magistrate Judge Andrea M. Simonton.
After graduating law school, Ms. Kimmel practiced Social Security disability law; and now uses her trial skills for the people by helping clients obtain their Personal Injury Protection benefits.
- Insurance Disputes
- Hurricane Damage Claims
In The Media
- Hurricane Season is Now: Are You prepared?
- Florida Bar- Admitted April 2016
- Orange County Young Lawyers Division
- Orange County Bar Association
- University of Central Florida, Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, 2009
- Barry University- Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, J.D., 2015