Christopher Madden is a trial lawyer that helps injured people obtain justice.
In 2011, Chris began his career as a criminal defense attorney in Pensacola. There, he defended hundreds of cases involving charges ranging from second-degree misdemeanors to capital/life felonies, and appeared before most current local judges. While most cases resolved without a jury trial, when necessary, Chris excelled while in the courtroom, obtaining many remarkable jury trial verdicts.
In 2014, he was hired as an associate in the Pensacola office of a renowned civil litigation insurance defense firm, named one of U.S. News and World Report's “Best Law Firms.” Hired by insurance companies to defend national companies, local businesses, and individuals in lawsuits in State and Federal courts from Pensacola to Tallahassee, Chris litigated cases involving serious/catastrophic personal injury, car and trucking accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, and products liability.
Since 2016, Chris has used his litigation and trial knowledge, experience, strategies, and skills to help injured Plaintiffs throughout the Florida Panhandle.
When he is not in the courtroom, or his Panama City office, Chris can be found with his wife and children, enjoying Northwest Florida's community and faith-based culture, food, and beaches.
- Personal Injury
- Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2014
- Bay County Bar Association, 2020 – present
- Okaloosa County Bar Association, 2017-present
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association, 2014-present
- Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member, 2018-present
- Florida Justice Association, Board Member, Young Lawyers Division, 2018-2019'
- Ohio University
- Capital University Law School