Dorothy Wynn v. Wal-Mart Stores East, LP
Silva v. Westgate
Cassandra Bateman VS Double Down Athletics Inc.
Mark Caruso v. Jeremy Duncan
Bryan Matthews primarily represents clients injured in serious automobile collisions, wrongful death, trucking accidents, premises liability, general personal injury cases, and other forms of negligence. Over the years, Bryan has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients. Some of Bryan’s recent verdicts include: $1.9 million (motor vehicle crash); $905,000 (motor vehicle crash); $237,000 (motor vehicle crash). In addition to trial victories, Bryan has recovered millions of dollars in settlements for his deserving clients.
Bryan began his legal career representing major corporations and insurance companies in cases involving premises liability, automobile accidents, PIP, workers compensation, property damage, and construction defects.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Bryan was the managing attorney of the Orlando office of a statewide litigation firm.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 2012
- Cum Laude
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2009
- Honors: Atlantic 10 Commissioner’s Honor Roll
- Honors: Director of Athletics Honor Roll
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Communications
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- United State District Court, Middle District of Florida