Mr. Weber focuses on representing individuals injured by defective products. He has experience handling catastrophic cases involving carbon monoxide, consumer products, motor vehicles and their component parts, as well as environmental litigation.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Weber practiced in the national law firm of Carlton Fields. While there, his practice concentrated on complex construction and commercial litigation.
Mr. Weber earned his law degree, with honors, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. In law school, Mr. Weber served as a managing editor of the Florida Law Review. He also interned for the Honorable Gregory A. Presnell in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
While obtaining his undergraduate degree, Mr. Weber played for Florida Southern College’s baseball team.
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Southern College, B.S., Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude