Ben is an attorney on our premises liability team in Atlanta. He has been practicing law since 2016. Before joining Morgan & Morgan, Ben gained experience working for several Atlanta firms that specialized in insurance defense and insurance coverage. Since joining Morgan & Morgan, he has fought for clients in slip and fall cases, cases involving elevators, negligent security matters, and cases involving general negligence.
Ben is a proud of alum of the University of Alabama, the University of Southern Mississippi, and the University of South Carolina School of Law. When he's not practicing law, Ben is exploring all Atlanta has to offer with his wife; spending time at home with his two dogs, Cooper and George; or rooting for his beloved Crimson Tide.
- University of Alabama, B.S.
- University of Southern Mississippi, M.S.
- South Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Northern District Court of Georgia
- Southern District Court of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Awards and Recognitions
- Author, Wrigley Field, The Trademark, Pace Intellectual Property, Sports & Entertainment Law Forum, Spring 2017
- Co-Author, Concubines, Dead Partners, and the Standard of Clear and Convincing Evidence, Tennessee Bar Journal, February 2015