Jacksonville personal injury attorney Austin T. Brown has had the privilege of successfully representing clients against individuals and large corporations through state and federal trials—and through appellate opinions when necessary. Prior to starting his path as a litigator, Mr. Brown built a solid foundation to his career by working with Chief Judge Robert T. Benton, II in the Florida First District Court of Appeal.
Throughout his career, Mr. Brown has obtained awards of compensatory and punitive damages on behalf of individuals in matters ranging from consumer protection to automobile accidents, including the largest published punitive damages award (at the time) under the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act. He is proud to be a Florida Gator and an alumnus of the Florida Coastal School of Law in 2011.
During his free time, Mr. Brown likes to get out into the water by fishing or SCUBA diving.
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeal, Eleventh Circuit
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science – Economics, 2008