Mr. Garnett specializes in complex commercial litigation involving business torts, contract disputes, real estate development, consumer protection, and commercial lending, among others. He has experience litigating these and other types of complex cases in courts and arbitration forums throughout the country, including in Florida, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, P.A., Mr. Garnett performed the responsibilities of a judicial law clerk with the United State Court of Federal Claims, Office of Special Masters in Washington, D.C. In addition, he worked as an intern with the Consumer Protection Division of the Florida Office of the Attorney General and the Civil Litigation Division of the Virginia Office of the Attorney General, where he successfully advocated for consumers.
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- FINRA Arbitration
- Real Estate Litigation
Awards & Honors
- CALI Award for Excellence in Law and Medicine
- CALI Award for Excellence in Cross-Disciplinary Professional Development
- CALI Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property
- CALI Award for Excellence in Metropolitan Externship
- ABA/BNA Affairs Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property Law
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Liberty University, B.S., summa cum laude