What a Personal Injury Attorney Can Do
From medical bills to physical pain, you have a lot to contend with after suffering an injury. It might be tempting to take an insufficient settlement offer to just get the process over with. Fortunately, our attorneys have the know-how to get you the full compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys can:
- Investigate the cause of the injury
- Review all relevant reports and evidence
- Consider both short- and long-term effects of the injury
- Properly value your claim
- Negotiate with the defendant’s insurance company
- Represent you in trial if an agreement can’t be reached
Types of Personal Injury Damages
Despite how the insurance company may try to frame the situation, we know there’s more to your injury than physical pain and inconvenience. Below are a few examples of damages you might be entitled to.
- Medical bills for hospital stays, medications, and ongoing treatment.
- Lost wages from being out of work, losing your job, or having reduced earning capacity.
- Pain and suffering including mental health conditions and emotional stress.
- Property damage incurred during the incident.
Pay Nothing Upfront
Morgan & Morgan is in the business of taking stress out of your life, not adding to it. The thought of paying for an expensive lawyer while dealing with a personal injury may be daunting, which is why we offer our services on a contingency basis. We don’t get paid until we win your case, and our fee comes out of the winnings – not your pocket.
Contact Morgan & Morgan
You should never settle for less than you deserve. Instead, rely on us to get you every penny you’re owed. Some of Morgan & Morgan’s highlights include:
- Over $7 billion won for our clients
- More than 500,000 cases successfully resolved since 2015
- Recovery totals over 20 times more than the defense offered
If you’ve been hurt in the Jackson, Tennessee area, contact Morgan & Morgan. Find out what we can do for you by scheduling a free, no-obligation case evaluation today.