Ms. Soffin practices in the area of consumer class action litigation in Morgan and Morgan’s Tampa office. Ms. Soffin has prosecuted numerous state and federal class actions involving product manufacturers and retailers, deceptive trade practices, privacy violations, and insurance and banking disputes. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Soffin served as in-house counsel for one of Florida’s largest employee leasing companies.
Ms. Soffin obtained her undergraduate degree in Finance, with honors, from The Florida State University. While in college, Ms. Soffin worked at the Florida Legislature for numerous sessions, where she worked closely with government leaders. Ms. Soffin earned her law degree from Stetson University College of Law, cum laude, where she served as a Digest Writer on the Stetson Law Review and was published multiple times in that capacity.
Ms. Soffin is admitted to practice in the state courts of Florida and Georgia, and in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit. Ms. Soffin has been designated by Super Lawyers as a Florida Rising Star (2011-2013) and as a Florida Super Lawyer (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) in the fields of Class Actions/Mass Torts.
- Class Action
- Consumer Protection
- Mass Torts
Awards & Recognitions
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Florida Super Lawyer, Class Actions/Mass Torts -
- Florida Super Lawyers 2014-2017
- The Florida Bar
- The State Bar of Georgia
- Northern District of Georgia
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit
- The Florida State University, B.S., Cum Laude, 2002
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2005