Mario Romero was born in Artemisa, Cuba in 1966, but immigrated to the Florida in 1968. He is fluent in Spanish. Mr. Romero graduated from the University of Miami in 1989 with a degree in electrical engineering. Thereafter, he attended Tulane University and obtained a Juris Doctorate degree in 1993.
Upon graduation from Tulane, Mr. Romero moved to the central Florida area and has called it home ever since. He was admitted to the bar in 1993. He has more than 20 years of experience in litigating civil cases throughout the State of Florida.
- Personal Injury
- Orange County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Inns of Court
- Florida Bar
- Northern, Middle and Southern Federal District Courts in Florida
- American Arbitration Association, Complex Litigation Arbitrator
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 1989
- Tulane University, Juris Doctorate, 1993