Jason Ferguson is a native of Edison, Georgia where he was raised in a small, farm community. He graduated from high school at Southwest Georgia Academy and attended college at Valdosta State University. Named by the Albany Herald to Southwest Georgia’s 40 under 40 in 2011, Jason graduated law school from Mercer University as a published member of the Mercer Law Review.
Mr. Ferguson worked as an in-house trial attorney for a Fortune 500 automobile insurance company before accepting a position as a federal prosecutor with the United States Department of Justice. Over the years, he has represented countless major insurance companies defending personal injury claims. He now works for the people, using his skills to represent real victims of real injuries.
- Personal Injury
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- Alabama Supreme Court
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Valdosta State University, B.A., 1998
- Mercer Law School, J.D., 2001