Janelle Neal is a Florida native. She graduated from the University of Florida with honors in December 2001. She attended Stetson College of Law from January 2002 through May 2004. During law school Ms. Neal earned the “book award” in Advanced Legal Research, as well as completed internships with the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit and Sixth Judicial Circuit before she obtained her juris doctorate. Ms. Neal was admitted to the Florida Bar in September 2004.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan’s consumer protection unit, Ms. Neal gained extensive litigation experience in both criminal law and civil law. After law school, Ms. Neal served as an Assistant State Attorney in Tampa for several years, rotating through the juvenile, misdemeanor, and felony divisions. Upon leaving the government, Ms. Neal practiced as in-house insurance defense counsel for nearly a decade.
- Debt Collection Harassment
Awards & Recognitions
- Florida Supreme Court certified civil mediator
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Stetson College of Law, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.S., Psychology (with honors), 2001