Mr. Jamey Pigott is a native of Clinton, Mississippi. He attended Mississippi State University, where he received a Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering. In 2017, he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Juris Doctorate degree from Mississippi College School of Law.
While in law school, Mr. Pigott served on the Mississippi College Law Review and interned at the Mississippi Supreme Court. Mr. Pigott is licensed to practice in all state courts in Mississippi.
- Dog Bite & Animal Attacks
- Negligent Security & Inadequate Security
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- Mississippi Court of Appeals
- All Mississippi State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Mississippi College Law Review
- Mississippi State University, B.S. in Chemical Engineering, 2013
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2017