Heath E. Gelman is an attorney of the trial law firm of Morgan & Morgan in the Fort Myers office. His background includes twelve years at a prestigious insurance defense firm representing insurance companies in trial on automobile negligence, premises liability, wrongful death and insurance dispute claims. Since joining Morgan & Morgan his practice area is focused getting the maximum recovery for the firm’s clients in personal injury claims against at-fault parties and insurance companies.
Mr. Gelman is a graduate of the St. Thomas University School of Law, and attended the University of Florida, where he was a school senator, and graduated from Florida Atlantic University where he also served as senator. When he is away from the courtroom, Mr. Gelman enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, going to the beach, and attending his children’s athletic events. His wife Lisa is also an attorney.
- Personal Injury
|$32,752.29 Verdict||Nicanor Zambrano v. Karen Miller||Car Accidents||2016|
Nicanor Zambrano v. Karen Miller
Verdict - 2016
- Member of Florida Bar
- Federal Bar Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida, 1990-1992
- Florida Atlantic University, B.S., 1994
- St. Thomas University, J.D., 1998
- University of Florida Senator 1991
- Florida Atlantic University Senator 1993
- First Place, ATLA Opening Statement/Closing Argument Trial Competition; St. Thomas University School of Law, 1997