Christopher A. Brinkley was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 2012 after graduating from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2012. While attending Florida Coastal Christopher was an elected member of the Student Bar Association and participated in many on-campus groups including the Mentor program for first-year students.
Upon graduation, Mr. Brinkley moved back to the Atlanta area to serve the people of Georgia. His service has been in the areas of personal injury, worker’s compensation, and Social Security Disability law. In his years of practice, Christopher has zealously fought for the rights of the injured and disabled.
Mr. Brinkley graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia. He then attended Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Social Security Disability
- The Georgia Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- The Georgia Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Valdosta State University, B.A. - Political Science, 2004-2008