Christian Savio is a business trial lawyer who specializes in handling complex commercial and business disputes on a success fee basis. He has seen first-hand the strain that hourly fees place on clients’ ability to recover the maximum amount for their claims and strongly believes that contingency-fee based litigation helps level the playing field for small business owners and individuals.
Mr. Savio has represented clients in commercial, real estate, and bankruptcy litigation in both federal and state courts and has successfully helped numerous clients achieve excellent results on a contingency basis. He has handled cases ranging from simple contract disputes to complex restructurings and also has extensive experience litigating contested matters and adversary proceedings in federal bankruptcy court.
Florida Super Lawyers Magazine – an annual publication that recognizes the top 2.5% of the state’s young lawyers, named Christian a “Rising Star” in 2015 and 2016. In law school, he was honored with the Larry S. Kalevitch Award, which is bestowed on the student showing the Most Outstanding Promise in the area of Business Law.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Savio practiced at the bankruptcy and commercial litigation firm of Rice Pugatch Robinson Storfer & Cohen, PLLC.
He serves on the Board of Directors for the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association.
- Bankruptcy Adversary Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
|$771,000.00 Verdict||de la Paz, et al. v. de la Paz||Breach of Contract||2018|
de la Paz, et al. v. de la Paz
Verdict - 2018
Publications and Articles
- Broward County Bar Association Barrister: April 2016 – Bankruptcy Sales: Squeaky Clean Title and Tax Exempt
- Broward County Bar Association Barrister: March 2015 – Discharging Student Loans is Possible…For Some!
- Broward County Bar Association Barrister: Mach 2013 – Bankruptcy and the Right to Contract for Stay Relief.
- SVI Capital, LLC v. Bank of Am., N.A., 164 So. 3d 36 (Fla. 4th DCA 2015).
- Elec. Serv. Group, Inc. v. Newport Realty Group, LLC, 145 So. 3d 846 (Fla. 3d 2014).
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Atlantic University, B.S. Finance and Real Estate
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad School of Law, J.D.