Born and raised in Memphis, TN, Mr. McClelland graduated from Christian Brothers High School before continuing his education at Vanderbilt University. Upon graduating from Vanderbilt, Mr. McClelland went on to attend the Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, GA, before returning home to begin his practice. Mr. McClelland is licensed to practice in Tennessee and Arkansas.
While at Emory, Mr. McClelland represented Emory Law as a Student Ambassador, was trained as a registered neutral (mediator) with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution, and worked for the Fulton County Court to effectively and efficiently mediate landlord-tenant disputes.
Mr. McClelland was recognized as one of the Mid-South and Memphis area’s “Outstanding Young Lawyers” in Memphis Magazine’s Super Lawyer and Rising Star Section 2016-2018 and as a “Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney” in Memphis in 2018. .
- Personal Injury
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Rising Star for Memphis / Mid-South for 2016 - 2018
- Super Lawyers - Personal Injury for 2018
- Vanderbilt University, B.S. English and Managerial Studies, 2010
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2013