Andrew M. Bragg attended Indiana University. He then enrolled in Florida Coastal School of Law and earned his J.D. in 1999.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Bragg spent 10 years practicing civil trial law defending some of the largest insurance companies in sinkhole disputes, personal injury claims and various insurance coverage matters, where he gained extensive insight into how insurance companies operate. He now helps homeowners navigate difficult insurance issues and preserve their residences’ value.
Mr. Bragg is a Trial Lawyers Section Member and a Law Office Management and Advisory Section (LOMAS) Board Member.
- Insurance Disputes
|$145,000.00 Verdict||Koerner v. Citizens Property Insurance Corporation||Insurance Claims||2016|
|$118,000.00 Verdict||Retz vs. Citizens||Insurance Claims||2014|
Koerner v. Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
Verdict - 2016
Retz vs. Citizens
Verdict - 2014
- Florida State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Middle and Northern Districts
- Trial Lawyers Section Member
- Law Office Management and Advisory Section (LOMAS) Board Member
- Indiana University, B.A., 1993
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 1999