David A. Spain
It's still about justice.
– David A. Spain is located in Morgan & Morgan's office in Orlando, Florida.
Born in Orlando, Florida. Admitted to the Florida Bar and U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida in 1989.
- Morgan & Morgan, P.A. since February 1996
- Adjunct Professor, University of Central Florida
- Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- City Prosecutor, City of Orlando
- Assistant Public Defender, Ninth Judicial Circuit
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D. 1989)
- President, John Marshall Bar Association (Law School Student Government)
- State competitor, Trial Competition Team
- Florida Blue Key
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Central Florida (B.A. 1986)
- Chief Justice, Student Government
- Delta Tau Omega Honor Society
- Board of Supervisors, Urban Orlando Community Development District, Elected 2008
- Orange County Citizens' Review Board, Appointed 2004, Re-appointed 2006
- Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes