C. Ryan Morgan
Your employer can't dictate what is right and wrong, only the law can. You earn the wages that you receive and your employer has no right to take them."
– C. Ryan Morgan is located in Morgan & Morgan's office in Orlando, Florida.
Mr. Morgan focuses his practice on labor and employment litigation, including wage and hour violations, with matters ranging from single plaintiff actions to class actions including thousands of employees. Mr. Morgan is admitted to numerous federal court jurisdictions and represents employees throughout the country. Mr. Morgan attended the University of Florida for both his undergraduate degree and law degree, graduating from both with honors.
- University of Florida (B.A., cum laude, in History, 2002)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2005)
Member of :
- Phi Beta Kappa (inducted 2002)
- Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board (President, 2004)
- The Order of Barristers (2005)
- The Florida Bar (admitted 2005)
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- University of Florida College of Law Alumni Council
- United States District Courts (Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida)
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Wage and Hour
- Overtime Claims
- Collective and Class Actions
- Labor and Employment Claims